It’s that time of year again—when you have to figure out how you’re going to handle snow. Maybe you run a landscaping or maintenance company, or perhaps you’re with a municipality or have commercial properties to take care of. Regardless of why you need to rent snow equipment, a side-by-side comparison of Cat equipment will help.
Types of equipment
Skid steers are available in wheeled and track configurations. What you choose will depend on your needs, as well as the type of conditions and surface you’re dealing with. Heated cabs are also a nice feature when you’re working in cold weather.
These loaders are used for large volumes of snow. Thanks to their height, clearance, and visibility, you can move large volumes safely and efficiently.
Attachments to make your machine more flexible
There are four kinds of attachments to choose from:
· Affordability and flexibility, as you rent only what you need and stop paying for it when you don’t need it
· More savings, as we take care of the maintenance costs
· Less risk of equipment breaking down and causing delays
· Access to the latest technology so you can see how it can help your business
· The ability to meet changing customer needs quickly and easily without a major investment
There you have it—a good look at the best Cat equipment for snow management. With this information, you can make an educated choice about which equipment you’ll be looking at this winter season. And if you need information specific to your business before you can make a decision, our experts are ready to help.